This hard-hitting program reveals the truth about teens who engage in drinking games and put themselves at risk for alcohol poisoning, overdose and death. Viewers hear the story of Scott, a smart, athletic fifteen year-old who died from alcohol poisoning after playing a popular drinking game at a friend’s house. In another segment, Dr. Mary Claire O’Brien, an emergency room physician describes the harsh medical procedures that occurs when a teen is brought to the hospital after binge drinking. The program also travels to a renowned research brain lab at the University of California, where brain scans clearly show the neurological damage that can occur when teens consume alcohol. This program clearly dispels the myth that alcohol and drinking games are no big deal for teens.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thitruongbitcoin.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nổ hũ banh club – Nhà cái game nổ hũ phát tài uy tín nhất hiện nay
- Bán chẵn bán lẻ xóc đĩa là gì? Luật chơi xóc đĩa cơ bản
- Nhận định trận đấu Cadiz vs Barcelona – ngày 06/12/2020 La Liga
- LEGO WW1 battle of the Somme (Tank attack) lego stop motion. Part 2.
- GOLFING INTO A GIANT TOILET?! | Golf It [Ep 13]